What do Noodle, Blimpie and Miami Vice Have in Common?
So here’s a little bit about our Chief Executive Officer:
1. He’s done tons of stuff with technology and education. He founded Colloquy, a distance learning platform and recently worked as a Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Kaplan University.
2. Ever heard of Blimpie? Chances are Joe’s the reason - he’s responsible for the Blimpie Panini!
3. He used to be an actor. No, he’s not the Joseph Morgan from the Vampire Diaries, but he did play Chuck the Bellhop in an episode of Miami Vice.
But more importantly, here’s why we like him:
1. He keeps us plied with classic rock gems during office turntable.fm sessions.
2. He moved all the way from Miami to New York for our no-longer-quite-so-little startup.
3. He works like crazy to make Noodle better and bigger; and never thinks he’s above having a beer with the interns.
So here’s a big, warm, belated welcome to our new Chief Executive Officer Joe Morgan!
Only this picture could properly convey our excitement: